Support Engineer Level 2 CustomTec Pty Ltd
IT Solutions provider requires Server Support staff with a positive attitude, good communications skills and a minimum 36 months support experience.
Support Engineer Level 2
CustomTec is a leading Managed Services Provider with a proven track record in solution design, implementation and service delivery, based in North-Western Sydney. We offer a range of modern technology solutions for a wide range of customers, from hosted IaaS and ITaaS through to cloud services, as well as desktop, infrastructure and application support.
Due to continued growth, an opportunity exists for an experienced Level 2 Support Engineer to join our Networking Team. The position is based at our West Pennant Hills Head Office.
Ideal applicants will be self-motivated people that conduct themselves in a professional manner and have strong written communication skills. The positions require individuals that display consistent attention to detail and commitment to best practices. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to advance their knowledge and careers through internal and external training.
Successful applicants will have:
- Minimum 3 years in level 2 or higher support roles
- Proactively supported Windows and Exchange server environments for at least 3 years.
- Experience in virtualisation platforms
- Experience in delivery of Managed Services solutions
- Industry experience in implementing backup and disaster recovery solutions preferred.
- Customer focused phone manner.
- Clear and concise written and verbal skills.
- Analytical approach to troubleshooting.
Responsibilities in this role includes:
- Provide technical expertise and strategic advice that assists in the smooth and efficient operation of the business and its customers.
- Remote system administration of customer networks.
- Perform service requests including administration, software and hardware provision.
- Manage hosted customer dedicated servers.
- Assist and maintain customers MS Windows server environment during nominated windows.
- Onsite customer support when required.
- Recording and documentation of support cases using ticketing software.
- Resolving problems and/or working with other Level 2 or the L3 engineer’s, to ensure customer Service Level Agreements are met.
- Liaising with third party vendors to address product support issues.
- Assist with the design and delivery of complex IT Projects.
- Design and implement straight forward and less complex IT projects autonomously.
- Help desk phone and web portal support.
Additional experience in any of the following would be considered an advantage:
- ITIL Foundation Certificate (or equivalent experience) a must.
- Minimum MCSA or equivalent, in current Microsoft supported server version.
- Tertiary Qualifications in IT industry.
- Experience with Kaseya.
- Other industry certifications considered as an advantage.
Who are we? We’re CustomTec – a unique Australian company that was born to innovate IT solutions for small to medium enterprises.
Our culture is the sum of the enthusiasm, imagination and dynamic energy of each and every team member’s attitude. Our culture depends on our people. It has always been our aim to create and support a highly constructive workplace where contented and motivated people want to come and work and have the opportunity to be the best they can be.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, to register your interest in this position.
NOTE: ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDITATES WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF RECEIVING YOUR RESUME.