Service Desk Specialist CustomTec Pty Ltd
IT Solutions provider in North West Sydney requires people with a positive attitude, good communications skills and a minimum 24 months IT experience.
Service Desk Specialist
CustomTec is a leading Managed Services Provider with a proven track record in solution design, implementation and service delivery, based in North-Western Sydney. We offer a range of modern technology solutions for a wide range of customers, from hosted IaaS and ITaaS through to cloud services, as well as desktop, infrastructure and application support.
Due to continued growth, an opportunity exists for a Service Desk Specialist to join our Support team. The position is based at our West Pennant Hills Head Office where flexible working hours can be negotiated.
Ideal applicants will be self motivated people with an articulate phone manner and strong written communication skills. The position requires individuals that display consistent attention to detail and commitment to best practices. Successful candidates will have the opportunity to advance their knowledge and careers through internal and external training.
Successful applicants will have:
- Excellent ability to handle an incoming call queue as part of first response team.
- Customer focused phone manner.
- Ability to prioritize workload with company SLA’s, specifically with emphasis on incoming call volumes.
- Clear and concise written and verbal skills.
- Analytical and logical thinker with creativity for solutions.
- Current NSW Drivers License
- Strong experience in supporting all Microsoft desktop operating Systems.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory.
- Good Knowledge and experience working in an ITIL environment.
- Proficient in the support of Win7, Vista, XP Pro, MS Office.
- Minimum 3 years experience on a Service Desk using ITIL practices.
- Minimum 1 year experience providing 2nd level desktop support (including remotely)
- Experience in Managed Services company or supporting external customers highly regarded.
Responsibilities in these roles include:
- Help desk phone and web portal support.
- Remote system administration of customer networks.
- Onsite customer support when required.
- Recording and documentation of support cases using ticketing software.
- Resolving problems and/or working with Level 2 or Level 3 Support teams to ensure customer Service Level Agreements are met.
- Liaising with third party vendors to address product support issues.
- Installing workstations and assisting the Projects Teams with delivery tasks.
Additional experience in any of the following would be considered an advantage:
- Experience with Kaseya.
- Completed Microsoft MCP Certification.
- ITIL V3 foundation certification (or relevant experience) essential.
- Other industry certifications considered as an advantage.
Who are we? We’re CustomTec – a unique Australian company that was born to innovate IT solutions for small to medium enterprises.
Our culture is the sum of the enthusiasm, imagination and dynamic energy of each and every team member’s attitude. Our culture depends on our people. It has always been our aim to create and support a highly constructive workplace where contented and motivated people want to come and work and have the opportunity to be the best they can be.
Please email your resume to email@example.com, to register your interest in this position.
NOTE: ONLY SHORT LISTED CANDITATES WILL BE CONTACTED WITHIN 2 WEEKS OF RECEIVING YOUR RESUME.