About Finite Group
Since 1998, Finite Group has been offering recruitment expertise and IT jobs on a specialist basis to information technology jobseekers and employers.
Rapid growth and an ever-changing digital workplace highlighted the need for a partner that could offer a scalable, cost-effective solution to the disruptive impact of a mobile workforce. Whether working from home or from client sites, the team needed a solution that enabled them to collaborate with other team members and quickly respond to clients.
‘We wanted to provide our employees with secure access to our systems from anywhere and from any device in support of our flexible work policy’ , says Paul Jewell, National Services Manager at Finite Group.
CustomTec implemented a managed desktop solution, including:
- A hosted Citrix desktop environment
- WAN and network management across eight sites
- Improved resilience as a result of outsourcing the management of IT systems
- Supporting flexible work policies and enabling mobile workers
- Enabling access to databases from multiple devices via hosted desktop application
- Ensuring security is foundational, and client data is protected
‘CustomTec’s managed desktop solution has improved our employee and customer experience. We have also increased our IT resilience and agility by completely outsourcing our desktop management function’, Paul says.
By partnering with CustomTec, Finite Group is investing in future proofing their business – safeguarding against the inevitable digital disruption in the workplace while improving employee and customer experience.
Paul states that ‘The best part about working with CustomTec is their people, and the trust they have built with us as a result of their responsive service’.